Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Design Rx: Functional Furniture by BoConcept

So, If you know me, I usually describe my way of living a "organized chaos." At home I'm messy but I seem to know just where everything is.  At work, I'm the definition of organized.  Weird. I know.  The problem is I want my home to look good for my guests at all times so I need some clever hideaways for all my junk!  Many of you know that my first job out of design school was with BoConcept (totally miss that job (sad face)).  BoConcept is, by far,  one of the best places to snag unbelievably stylish yet functional contemporary furniture, most of which is customizable.  How smart! Now, I wanna have a little fun with this.  I'm gonna describe a scenario in my house and then I'll give myself a solution from the design genius of BoConcept (but really I'm giving you the solution!).  Here we go...

Senario 1:  Oh dear!! My coffee table is swimming in a sea of stuff! What in the world will I do???  Wait a minute... What's this. Wow! It's functional coffee tables by BoConcept! (Hey, it's my blog.  I'm allowed to be corny!)

BoConcept
Occa Functional Coffee Table

BoConcept
Occa Functional Coffee Table


BoConcept
Occa Functional Coffee Table (squares pull out like drawers!)

Senario 2:  Ugh!!  How long do I have to look at these smelly friggin shoes at my door!!  I can't even get the dang door open!!!  Oh my!  Would ya look at that!  What cool shoe cabinets these are!

BoConcept
Metro Shoe Cabinet

BoConcept
Metro Shoe Cabinet


BoConcept feature
Metro Shoe Cabinet with Mirror and coat rack

BoConcept
Metro Shoe Cabinet with Mirror

Senario 3:  Where oh where are all my house guests suppose to sleep?  They certainly can't sleep of the floor and our place is to small for more beds!  Ahh! BoConcept! What dreamy sofabeds you have!

Boconcept    BoConcept
Terni Sofabed with Airmatress


BoConcept feature     BoConcept feature
Melo Sofabed


BoConcept feature
BoConcept feature
BoConcept feature
Xtra Ottoman(bed)

Now that's what I call smart furniture!  Oh, how life would be so much better if our furniture worked for us!  Well, it can. This is only a handfull of multi-functional pieces offered at BoConcept.  There are also wardrobes, wall systems with hidden desks, beds with hidden storage, and oh so much more (I sound like an add, but I love them so that's okay).  It's like one big treasure chest! You should seriously head over to their website and find out what will work for you!  Happy hunting!

All photos from BoConcept.com

No comments: