Monday, October 25, 2010

Design Dose : Banana Bud Vase by Johnathan Adler

Two things you should know about me. Number 1, I LOVE Johnathan Adler. He's my favorite designer, smile. Why you ask... because he makes me happy. His designs are so quirky, cheerful, colorful, and sometimes hilarious. I love his philosophy and creativity. Number 2, I'm obsessed with BANANAS!!! WTH? Bananas. Really? Yes, really. I can't get enough of them! Anything made with bananas I'm there. Banana flavored, there too. So imagine my extreme excitement when my favorite guy made a bud vase inspired by my favorite fruit!


Johnathan Adler


OMG. I want it soooooo bad! Yeah, Yeah... I can hear all you J. A. fans saying this vase has been around for a while now. I know. But now I have a blog to rave about it on! This lovely little sucker comes in black, white, gold, or platinum and I want one in each color! Though, I don't know if I'm ready to drop $235 for all 4 yet. Christmas gifts, anyone???  You can get it for me here!



All photos from JonathanAdler.com

No comments: